Averaging two blog posts per year isn’t bad, is it? Nah. I’m good. Considering I ripped down all the websites I own including this one, I would say that’s pretty good. I just got around to bringing this one back up – partly for nostalgia’s sake and partly because I’m a raging narcissist and need some outlet for my wordy word things.
When we last left our heroine…
- I was with my Mom in California
- I was working to expand my client base, after working with a single client for a couple of years (Note to self: Never. Again.)
- I was cold, and out of good coffee a lot.
And Nine Months Later…
- Back in Austin, working full-time with a fantastic company in a completely non-travel sector (Biotech, what?)
- Dreaming of buying a new house and creating Pinterest boards with dreamy french decor
- Driving my ultimate driving machine… like a boss.
- Gluten-free and loving it.
- The girls are settled – one at college and one graduated. Living between them is a dream. I get to see them pretty much whenever I want and we text all the time.
- I am completely immersed in higher education. Working on my PMP Certification, CPLP Certification, Salesforce Certified Admin, Salesforce Certified Developer AND a Bachelors Degree in Business so I can start on my MBA. Leaning toward Pepperdine’s program for that.
I never thought I would be happy in a cube with a badge to get me in a building. Yet, here I am, loving it. My co-workers are sweet, my boss is a dream and my work is interesting. Couldn’t be happier.